Thursday, April 18, 2013

My issues are covered in glitter



Dear Husband,

Please do not read this post.  Heather and I have the situation handled and your kite string tendencies are not needed at this time.  Really.  Now stop reading.

Love, 
Your wife

Heather is cleaning out her parent's house.  Her mom was just moved into a home due to her Alzheimer's.  Heather's dad is both recovering from surgery and annoying her to nearly the point of violence from a V.A. hospital, which of course adds an extra dimension of "fun" to the situation.  All of their stuff is being sold, stored or donated until, well, until whatever happens next.  In the process of performing his Herculean task, she has found craft stuff.

For normal people, this wouldn't be news, but as we both get distracted by anything shiny or glittery, these things are coming to live with me.  I don't need them. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them, but they have been claimed.  I've got issues, but they will soon be covered in glitter. They will shine and sparkle and make me feel better about having them.  As long as my husband doesn't put a stop to their arrival.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.