Friday, March 1, 2013

Presents in the mail

I got a present in the mail yesterday.  It was very exciting!  Even better, it was unexpected. If that's not a little bit of magic, I don't know what is.

Polly, at Pagan by Design, had a Pay It Forward event last year, and I was one of the lucky people who promised to spread some craftiness in return for something from Polly.  I dutifully crafted items for other people and sent them out, and then I forgot about it.

Yesterday was special because Polly spent some of her time and talent making something for me.  I make lots of stuff for other people, but it's not often someone makes things for me.  So, this item has now taken up residence on my craft desk (Did I mention my hubby bought me a writing desk that closes up when I'm done? Now I get to use my old desk for painting and crafting and playing. Woohoo!).

Thank you, Polly!  I hope next time you get a chance to make something for someone else, you take the opportunity.  

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your new writing desk! I'm surprised the little package arrived already! Thank you for the "plug" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.