Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A wild ride not yet over

March has been a little weird.  The energy is frantic, intense, and unstoppable.  For me the month began with a bang of PTA issues to deal with, a house to clean in preparation for my mom's visit, and family drama going on in the background.  Three weeks later, I'm still trying to catch my breath.

I put my mom on plane last night. I have a PTA meeting tonight, Spring Equinox tomorrow, and a public information meeting about a church's proposed cell phone tower right next to my kids' school on Thursday.  I fully predict that come Friday night, I will be completely exhausted.

On the upside, (and I am trying to constantly find one, no matter how weird it is), I am moving forward.  Things are changing, situations are evolving, and I am looking forward to some new experiences this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.