Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mean streak moments

I prefer the wicked to the foolish.  The wicked sometimes rest.  - Alexandre Dumas

Call me mean, but I am very amused at the news from our little corner of the world.  My husband's former employer contact his new employer to tell him to remove all mention of the past employer from the new employer's website (without naming names, this is hard to explain).  The funny part is that the only mention is that my husband used to work at "a historic dealership in San Francisco".  It doesn't defame them, it simply states credentials and experience.

To me, this screams that they now recognize that my husband was valuable.  It screams that they are suffering.  We aren't.  We're very happy with the new situation. My husband is enjoying his work.  He likes his boss, and there is less stress in our house.  It's also more money.  We win.

Now I'm glad I didn't curse the jerk.  He'll be more entertaining on self destruct mode.  All I have to do is wait.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.