Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Another lesson from Faery

It's seems the faeries have something to say about last week's curse fantasies.  Not surprising, I suppose; it wasn't one of my best moments. As hard as I am trying to let go of my anger, I am failing terribly.  Not all my fault, as the dealership keeps adding insult to injury to unethical behavior daily.  I see hurting people, and it's hard not to be angry on their behalf. Of course, all of that is neither here nor there to the faeries.

Reluctantly (I can hear them prodding me to get on with writing this and to get it right), here is the lesson: whatever energy we send out can influence what happens next, but most importantly, influences who we become next.  When we curse or bless other beings, we are cursing or blessing ourselves.  We choose to accept negativity when we curse, we practically send negative energy an engraved invitation to come stay for a while. If, on the other hand, we choose to bless the world, we bless ourselves by embracing a powerful and illuminating energy to create the future. 

So, message delivered.  I'm off to pout for a bit, then I'll get to work on clearing out some of the negativity that's been camping out. Blessings to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.