Thursday, December 6, 2012

The heather plant

As I walked into the grocery store yesterday,  I spotted white heather plants on display. I was pretty excited that I now wouldn't have to wait until spring to find one for my garden. I'd been looking for several months.

As I traveled up and down aisles,  people kept stopping me to ask about the pretty flowers in my cart. I told at least eight people that it was a heather and that they are thought to bring good luck. I'm pretty sure two people went back to the floral department and picked on up for themselves.

I'll consider this my witchy good deed for the week. I'm not feeling very magical or very nice, so getting through a trip to the grocery store while being nice to people seems like a major accomplishment. Maybe that plant is good luck after all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.