Monday, December 31, 2012

Saying good bye to the year

This year has been unlike any other I can remember.  There has been so much stress, unsettled energy and indecision, along with terrible news, deaths and a lot of fear.  As I glanced back through the posts of the past year, I have to admit that I spent a lot of the year changing.

I managed to avoid falling into severe depression this year.  I reached out to many, many more people than I did in 2011, and I have laid the foundations for lots of really big changes in 2013.

I hope each of you can look back over the past year and find some worthwhile lessons that were learned, some magic moments, and appreciate just how strong and magical you really are for surviving whatever events took place in your life.

I am excited to welcome 2013, to make changes and to embark on the latest adventure in my life, which you will all here about shortly. If you have the time, I recommend a cleansing or releasing ritual. I like to go outside at midnight and welcome the new year under the stars. I wish you all wonderful things in the coming year.


Miscellaneous New Year Comments
Magickal Graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.