Monday, December 17, 2012

I'm not sure this is my room

My dear hubby and I spent all day yesterday cleaning and organizing our room. It's the first time since we moved in in January that is completely clean. I'm a little bit afraid of it now.

I live in a state of controlled chaos. My house is a bit cluttered, and rarely is spotless (when it is, you can be certain that Mom is coming to visit). Neat is only used to describe my handwriting. I've tried being a good housekeeper, but I can't seem to work up the energy or interest required to keep things spotless. It all seems a waste of time that could better be spent doing almost anything else.

With that confession made, you can now imagine how eerie my spotless bedroom is. Don't get me wrong, it's very nice like this, but I can't help but feeling like a visitor in my own house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.