Tuesday, November 27, 2012

How do you make a decision?

When faced with a a chance to change your life, how do you make that decision?  I find myself pondering this, while trying to research as many aspects of this new opportunity as I can think of.  My head feels like a blender- the thoughts are whirling around at an uncomfortable speed blending together.  My stomach is full of butterflies and lots of advice is pouring in from different quarters.

I've made a mental list of pro's and con's.  I've researched options, crunched numbers, and tried listening to my intuition (which is difficult to pay attention to when your head is so darn noisy).  Is this a time to leap or should we keep our feet solidly planted on the ground?  The tarot cards are at my elbow, singing their siren song, and I'm terrified to ask the question I need to ask.

This change could mean huge, wonderful changes for my family, but it also comes with far larger risks that could leave us unprotected from ill fortune.  So, what do you do when you don't know what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.