Friday, October 12, 2012

I'm amazed

I am truly amazed at the world.  There are so many things to marvel at.  I thought I'd share some of the things I'm geeking out over.
Ancient virus traces can still be found in us.
Rainbow Eucalyptus- yes, that is real. Image from Cheezeburger.net.

Time lapse of a storrn- found on Dropping the Science

Hubble found a fifth moon orbiting Pluto (HubbleSite.org).
Or, how about the discovery of process to improve the efficiency of solar cells?

We are part of a Universe that is so infinitely amazing, and yet, we act like we are the most import things in it.  Some days, a news headline or an email brings me a gift- renewed curiosity and amazement.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.