Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Whirlwind speed

My plans got away from this weekend.  Sorry for the lack of posts.  My family and I are still doing our best impressions of whirlwinds: Breeze the kids off to school, whip through the grocery store, jump from point to point like a tornado (leaving almost that amount of mess behind).  I have resigned myself to erratically posting on my blogs for the next few weeks.

Joining the PTA board is going to eat way more of my time than planned.  As we are facing a huge budget deficit, I have begun researching grants to fill the gaps.  As any of you who have dealt with grants know, it's time consuming and there is not guarantee that all of the labor will pay off; of course, it's also one of those arenas where nothing ventured is really nothing gained. As I am only familiar with the concept of grant writing, I am going to have to learn, which equals less time to do things I 'd like, as in blogging.

Please bear with me, again, as my life takes a new turn towards craziness.  Also, if you have any advice or grant ideas, please, please, let me know. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.