Tuesday, April 17, 2012

When the lessons stop coming

This blog started while I was in a phase where spiritual lessons were near daily events.  Right now, I'm not really learning any.  I'm very certain that the Gods/Universe/PTB are still sending them, but I'm not noticing.

Sometimes, when we are very uncertain, very uncomfortable in our own skin, it's because we are in a chrysalis phase.  Our caterpillar self has labored intensely to build a cocoon and now, we are inside.  Just because it seems like nothing is happening, due to our lack of perspective, it doesn't mean that things are at a standstill.

Maybe my lesson right now is patience, a lesson that I thought I had learned.  Maybe I'm just in between terms, and one day soon, class will be back in session.

1 comment:

  1. These pauses are important for renewal. I think you've hit the nail on the head when you mention perspective :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.