Thursday, April 12, 2012

Re-balancing

My husband and sons left for a few days to southern California.  I was supposed to go with them initially, but I'm staying home to rest, relax and re-balance.  The last few years have been hard on me, and my family, but things have been particularly difficult recently.

This is an opportunity for us to all spend some time apart; the kids will be staying with my cousin for a couple of days while my husband attends training.  Over the weekend, he'll also get a taste of what being the care giving parent is like.  Me, I'm getting an opportunity to spend time doing things on my own.

Maybe, time apart will remind us all why we need each other before the situation is no longer salvageable.  I'm hoping so, at least.

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes on your time to relax and regain a sense of self. If you email me I'd love to send you a spell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy ur quiet and know that I am soooooo jealous..lol

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.