Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I've caught baby fever

As you all know, motherhood makes me crazy, yet here I am seriously considering doing it again.  My baby is starting kindergarten in August, and the natural window of opportunity for pregnancy is dwindling.  Now or never, right?

I don't know.  One part of me thinks another kid, especially another boy, might drive me to the loony bin; the other, says I'm tougher than that.  The arguing between these two parts of me has turned into a name calling contest.

2 comments:

  1. I have three kids and if I knew for sure the next would be like them I would hop on the baby train, but then I babysit my nephew and go..UGH..terrible twos, potty, training neediness beyond neediness I dont think I could do it again, but then they laugh or try to dance or learn something and show such excitment over it...makes me wonder. Oh well I guess I was no help at all Im just as confused as you are..LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being confused with me is way better than blindly telling me to go for it. Lol!

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.