Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pressure valves

You know how they say that the longer a couple is together, the more alike they become? Well, that explains the automotive analogies I keep using.  For a while, I've been feeling like an chamber under pressure. More heat equals more pressure. More pressure creates more heat. Boyle's Law is a good reminder that physics sometimes describe people. The pressure inside me is getting dangerously high.

I need a pressure release valve or something is going to spring a leak. I know that I need to reduce the pressure, but I feel helpless to deal with it. My usual releases are not working or adding to the stress. Screaming doesn't make me feel better. Expressing myself is frustrating, and I can't seem to cry.

4 comments:

  1. You need a witchy weekend away, are there any events coming up near you? Where are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kat. A weekend away sounds like paradise. I'm out here in the Bay Area of California. If the weather is okay, I may try to visit Mt. Diablo this weekend.

      Delete
    2. Too far away to come chill with me in Baltimore :(

      Delete
    3. Way too far, but a very nice thought. :)

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.