Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Positive attitude

When the nurse at the Urgent Care asked my son how he was when he hurt his wrist, he prlied, "I'm a little bit fine".  I've been thinking about this.

That is an amazingly positive way to answer the question, and his good attitude (along with the phenomenal resilience of youth) seems to have greatly contributed to his healing. Whether he's cradling and injured wrist to his body or running a very high fever, he looks on the bright side as much as possible.

I'm not sure how to do this, but I think I might start looking for truthful, yet positive ways to let people know how I'm doing when asked. It can't hurt, and it might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.