Saturday, February 4, 2012

Seven dwarfs

You may have noticed that my writing this week has been a bit scant.  Last weekend through Tuesday night, we finished up the move.  Thursday was Science Fair at our son's school.  In between all of that, I have done my best impression of all seven dwarfs.

Allergies have caused me to alternate between Sneezy, Sleepy and Dopey.  The general chaos has left me Grumpy.  Doc popped in to help with the science fair project.  My broken out skin has made me a bit Bashful, and Happy is here right now to announce the weekend is upon us.  No wonder my husband thinks I may have multiple personalities.

Hopefully, I can add a bit of Snow White to the mix and clean up this place.  Anybody know where I can find some helpful critters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.