Friday, January 20, 2012

Mi vida loca- the move

I pick up the keys to the new apartment today.  After months of limbo, it's actually happening.  This move will be a bit different for us.  We have lots of help.  Our wonderful friends are coming to haul boxes, loan pick up trucks and keep my husband and I from strangling each other.  I am filled with gratitude for these amazing people who are sacrificing their time and energy to get us settled.

Hopefully, Monday, I will be writing posts from my sunny new kitchen.  Have a great weekend and check back on Monday for an update.


5 comments:

  1. No strangling! Congratulations on the new apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Moving Day! Glad you have lots of help this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new apartment! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Isn't wonderful to finally find 'that' place? Best of luck and great happiness.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.