Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm stirring the cauldron again, finally

Browsing etsy yesterday, I discovered somebody else is using the "Cauldron Keeper" name.  I'm a little flummoxed.  It's the name I use for my etsy shop, my writing and promotion.  I had diligently searched to make sure it wasn't being used before I adopted it.  So the question is, do I just let it go (as I have more than enough strife right now), or do I ask them to stop using it (potentially opening up more strife)?  Decisions, decisions.

On the upside, I'd like to welcome all the new followers and friends who have joined recently.  When I hit 100 followers, I'm throwing a party.  I'm thrilled that this has lasted so long and that I have met and interacted with so many amazing people through my blogs.  So, thanks!

I'd also like to congratulate Stacy Evans on the publication of her second e-book (Check out "A Simple Life Inspired" for the link to the publisher.  I'm really excited for her.

In the coming weeks, barring any funny business, I plan to submit a article for inclusion in an anthology on Pagan birth stories (if I ever get the darn thing edited).  I'm planning a big romance feature on my "Cauldron Keeper's Spell Book" blog, and I'm compiling ideas for my future Faery Tale bedroom on Pinterest.  As soon as this move is completed, I'm also going to try my hand at mosaic work (to cover up all the dings on my TV bench) and painting a table for the dining area.  Then if I'm still feeling brave, I'm going to try to make friends with the scary sewing machine monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.