Thursday, January 12, 2012

I function!

Saturday afternoon, after rushing the wee son to the doctor to have his antibiotic allergy assessed, and then spending some time with friends who kindly watched our older son while we were at the doctor, I began to shiver.  By 9 o'clock Saturday night, I was running a high fever (104.9) and ached everywhere.  Yesterday, I was seen by the doctor who could do nothing for me.  It's been not fun.  Four days of high fever have left me weak, tired, muddled and a bit dehydrated.

So, sorry for the absence, but anything I wrote after Monday afternoon wouldn't have made any sense anyhow.  I hope you are all healthy and happy.  Hopefully, I will be resuming a normal schedule over the weekend.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.