Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goals for 2012

I've made my list of goals for the year.  I'm sharing some of it so you can all keep me honest (accountability works well on me).  This list isn't exhaustive and to be honest, I've never completed more than half of my New Year's resolutions, ever, but intention can lead to progress if we let it.


  • I will submit an article for publication and stop being afraid that nobody will like it.
  • I will try to organize small pieces of my life at a time.  Starting with my desk.
  • I will exercise more, even if it means playing preschool fitness games with the kids on Wii and walking a bit farther when I pick the kid up from school.
  • I will try to be the change I wish to see, even when things look like they are going the wrong way.
  • I will spend more time with friends when I'm blue, rather than wallowing.
  • I will try new things more often.
  • I will try to fold the laundry when it comes out of the dryer instead of leaving it in a pile on the chair.
  • I will invite magic and fun into my life.
Whatever you resolve to do this year, I hope you accomplish it with grace and ease.



2 comments:

  1. Tess Whitehurst's "Magical Housekeeping" has an excellent decluttering spell that I use frequently. The book is worth it.

    Success to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had that book on my wishlist, forever. Guess it's time to actually buy it rather than thinking about it. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.