Monday, January 2, 2012

Bad, bad day



Do you ever have those days when you're in a rotten mood and it's lovely?  I'll admit it, sometimes, I like to be a curmudgeon; there is a satisfaction to be found it making everybody else run and hide when you walk in the room.  These are the days that I identify with the villains and listen to angry music.  I fantasize about sticking my hand out the car window and smacking all those spandex covered butts belonging to the bicyclists.  I come up with nasty things to do to people who annoy me (in my defense, I rarely carry through with them).  Depending on how awful I'm being, my kids may laugh or hide in their room.

My two favorite bad mood songs are "Despicable Me" and "The Marvelous, Mad Madam Mim".  Find them on YouTube and enjoy the naughtiness!



1 comment:

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.