Saturday, December 17, 2011

Whining

I've waxed and polished, plucked and poured, dyed and strapped and pulled.  Next on the list involves glue.  Goddess, I hate dressing up for events where I am only being judged as a supportive spouse.  Tonight is the company Christmas party, and I'm sick to my stomach.  I've got to smile and bite my tongue and try not to irritate anyone.  Sounds fun, yeah?

I'm done whining now.  If my hair turns out okay, I'll post a picture tomorrow. Thanks for letting me whine.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will look beautiful. Hope the party turns out to be alot of fun. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, so much, Delphi! I carried your wish with me as a talisman and had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.