Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fitness Challenge Update

PMS and holiday sweets are a hard combo to resist.  I got many more fruits and veggies int his week than usual, and a lot less meat, but I have been munching chocolate drizzled kettle corn.  Maybe next week won't be so bad, as evil me will have gone away for a few weeks and I have stuff to do.

As far as my other goals- I walked  a little bit Monday (it was cold and I was wimpy, but I did some yoga and danced with the rug rat), ran a short ways with the kid Tuesday (missed the morning walk due to an idiot on a motorcycle needing to be reported to the police for reckless driving, but I think I made up for by chasing the little guy), and did the obstacle course at the grocery store Wednsday (dodging boxes, avoiding carts, reaching and bending, and all very quickly because the kid decided he had to pee- then I got to carry it all up to the third floor).  I also have been better about drinking some water; still not quite back to where I was, but I'm making a big effort to get back on track.

As I'm thinking about my New Years resolutions, I'm going to try to cut back on the salt some, and get a glass of wine in a few nights a week.  As the little guys are getting a Wii for the holidays from Grammy, I'm going to try some fitness games.  It'll give me something to do with the family and get my butt off the couch.

Good luck to the rest of you!

1 comment:

  1. The WII fitness games are fun! The BF got me a WII for my birthday last year, and a balalnce board this year. It'S perfect - I get to play and move, and he gets to buy me technical stuff. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.