Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sweetness

Sometimes, our interactions with the most familiar people can yield incredible sweetness. This week, I got flowers from my husband for no reason, kisses and cuddles from my eight year old and a "You're pretty, Mommy" from the four year old. My honorary nephew also voluntarily gave me a kiss and a "Love you Tia Mandy". A little bit of sweetness and some extra love can make all diffrence in somebody's week.  So, go out a spread a bit of it, just because you can.

3 comments:

  1. That's the kind of sweets that nourish the soul. And I love the witches on broomsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaia- I love the comment. I may have to save that for my collection. The witches animation is from Two Moms Talking- they have loads of things to add to your sight for free.

    Thanks for commenting, Diandra!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.