Monday, November 14, 2011

Simple pleasures

Ah!  The joys of simple pleasures like tasting your food and being able to stay awak fro more than 3 hours at a time.  All highly underrated.  I finally feel like I'm healing and I am appreciating little things way more than I had been.

While I was sick the trees have shifted from oranges and rusts to brilliant reds.  The light has shifted to better highlight the softness of the morning air (with a little help from daylight savings time).  My husband has completed a trying period at work and things are settling into a more normal pace.

Time marches on when we aren't paying attention.  It can be a lot of fun to see these changes.  Finding little things to marvel in and appreciate can be a great way to celebrate the everyday magic around us. I hope each and every one of you gets a chance to enjoy a bit of the magic around you.  May it warm your soul and brighten your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.