Friday, November 25, 2011

Off in my own little world

As per tradition around her, the boys are off at the International Car Show (my husband's boss organized it 60 some years ago, so tickets are a job perk).  This year I skipped out to enjoy some alone time.  Thanksgiving was silly and nice.  Too much food, watching silly videos (LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It" gave me weird dreams about the wiggle when combined with alcohol), listening to "Alice's Restaurant" and drinking sparkling wine made for a rather relaxing day.

I'd love to share some profound life lesson or wisdom with all of you, but really, I'm being rather lazy and cheerful today.  I hope you all had wonderful celebrations (or just nice days for all of you who are not Americans, and therefore aren't celebrating this week).  During the next week, look forward to my fitness challenge update, a follow up to a previous post, The new page devoted to "The Faery Godparent Project", and  a bit about Yuletide traditions.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.