Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fitness Challenge Update

What week are we on again?  I've lost track.  If you haven't heard- Domestic Pagan's url has changed to a .net from a .com.  If you haven't been able to find her, that's why.

Now that I'm on the mend, I've started walking again in the mornings.  I'm still not eating much, which is a good thing.  It's giving me an opportunity to correct some not so healthy eating habits.  Other than those two things, I have nothing to report.  

I hope you are all well and feeling fit.  If you are feeling a bit discouraged, take a moment to visualize yourself meeting your goals and feeling great.  It's an awesome way to reaffirm your own courage and ability.

Blessings!


2 comments:

  1. Glad to know that you're on the mend. My virus only lasted 48 hours, but I slept on the bathroom floor.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.