Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fitness challenge update

Update-  hahaha!  I did nothing this week.  Why?  I was really sick (you know I'm really sick when I start to contemplate going to the emergency room- I have avoided being in one as a patient since age four).  This virus is a butt kicker:  sweats, chills, cough, chest congestion, sore throat, low energy.  The closest I got to exercise this week was coughing (on the upside, my abs are getting a workout from all the coughing).

Next week WILL be better.  Or else (do you hear me immune system?).

Stay healthy and keep working towards your goals. This challenge has been a great exerience and I've had an oppurtunity to meet so many new (to me) writers.  Blessings!

5 comments:

  1. This
    "coughing" post, Completely useful..good source, thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There has to be time in life for being sick. Don't worry, I don't think you missed any big epiphanies by resting this week. ^^

    PS: Way easier to read... did you change the font (if yes, thank you!) or did cleaning my glasses help that much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. osha root tea. Boil osha root in 1 quart water for 15 to 20 minutes. Drink 1/2 cup, hot, 3 times a day for chest congestion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog url has changed to a .NET! Please change my links to http://www.thedomesticpagan.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the remedies!

    Diandra, I did change the font. It had been pretty until one of blogger's last updates when something happened to that font. Hope this is easier on everyone's eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.