Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Butterfly Project

EmKat posted about this on her blog this morning and I thought I'd pass it along.  The Holocaust Museum Houston is collecting 1.5 million butterflies to honor the children who died during the Holocaust.  They are accepting submissions through June 30, 2012 and the exhibit is scheduled for the 2013.

This is a great project for anyone interested in crafts, world peace and history.

http://www.hmh.org/ed_butterfly1.shtml

I am currently working on my butterfly.  I'll post the pictures up  here when I finish it.  If you send me your photos, I'll most them too.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this project. My children will love having this project to tackle.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.