Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I hate when I tell myself what I already know

The other night, in a fit of desperation, I pulled out the tarot cards and asked a question.  I was less than amused when the answer was one I could have come up with myself.  I was looking for insight and all I got was "Be patient.  Things are still in flux.  The answer depends on your decisions."  Gggrrrrr!

As I've pointed out before, my higher self is a smart ass.  Sometimes this is useful.  It wakes me up, forces me to examine my own asinine behaviors and come up with a reasonable solution.  Other times, it makes me want to scream.  So, lesson recieved: Don't ask yourself stupid questions, especially when you already know the answer.

I think a long meditation session or at least some time alone is order.  I need to straighten myself out.  I annoy me.  Maybe then I can come up with a plan for dealing with my life.

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate that...UGH!! I always do that and I seem always to end up making faces at myself..lol Good luck on you soul searching and if you have to...ignore yourself ;)
    Blessed be*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey!! My higher self is a smart ass too! But then again so is my lower self. Haha I do the same thing way too often. I figure one day my cards will learn to slap me themselves!

    I hope you figure it out! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who gets snarky answers from myself. I mean it's bad enough from my kids, but I really don't need the abuse from inanimate objects or me.

    Thanks for commenting, ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.