Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy Birthday, Baby!

Sunday marks the fourth birthday of my younger son.  So different from his brother, he has shaken up our lives and made his mark on our hearts.  He was born with a mischievous sense of humor, a husky voice, innate curiosity and the ability to wear people down to get his way.  He burst into this world, impatient and dramatic, after a very fast labor and delivery.

He is opinionated and smart, tenacious and sweet, and he loves to turn things on their ear.  He challenges us to not be so serious (especially his brother) and he is never still.  His favorite color is yellow, like the sun. This little person talks to wild animals, hangs from things like a monkey and never backs down from what he wants.

I can't wait to find out what he does with his life, it's sure to be entertaining and amazing.  He is a fiery inspiration to me. Happy Birthday, my little lion.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday from my family!!! He sounds just like my youngest son. HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! What a spitfire! I love it! LOL ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.