Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Plans gone awry

I am a planner, as such, I get a bit cranky and sullen when my plans get messed up.  The bigger the plan, the bigger my funk.  The last few weeks have been quite a challenge for me, because I have had to set aside my plans in favor of dealing with things as they come.  I know flexibility and an ability to roll with the punches is important, but I am ready to beg the Universe, on my knees, if necessary for a break.

I know that I am not the only person feeling this frustration, but when I'm in a mood, it's hard to feel any connection to the rest of the Universe.  I become my very own self involved black hole.  Ugh!  In the interest of not destroying the Universe, I am desperately trying to release my anger, fear, and frustration.  My aura is full of little bits of flotsam and jetsam, that I keep pulling out and sending away.  I haven't had much time for meditation, but I am trying to make some.  These yucky feelings are like an infection that I'm trying to fight, and trying to prevent from spreading to others.

For now, I am going to clean the house, cleanse my chakras and try to let go of my frustrations.  I know this cycle will end eventually, but I am being impatient.  How do you deal with frustrating periods of your life?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your having such a hard time. I deal with anger, rage, frustration by writing. Not a story or poem but what I am feeling,screaming everything into the page,yelling at the people and saying the things I wish I really could say ;) It always helps me...I hope things turn around for you soon.
    Be Blessed*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Delphi. I'm just whining, it will go away soon. I annoy myself when I'm like this.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.