Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tools to help with your journey

The journey we take to learn about ourselves and our spirituality is so important to creating lasting happiness, but is also one that is often confusing, daunting and full of false starts and detours.  A map and a few good guidebooks can make a huge difference between feeling empowered and optimistic and being really confused.

For the next few days, I'm going to showcase a website, group or organization that I have come across in my journey that had a profound and positive effect on my journey.  From quizzes to social networks to other blogs, i hope that you enjoy and can use the information I'm sharing.

May your journey be full of color, joy and opportunities to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or ask questions, but please, keep comments in good taste and respectful.